The following terms and conditions refer to all by the guide Mag. Rita Klement on the website www.vienna-city-guide.at as well as via https://www.facebook.com/ViennaTouristguide offered guided tours, walks and guided bus tours.
1. The participation at all tours offered via www.vienna-city-guide.at and https://www.facebook.com/ViennaTouristguide is at your own risk. The guide cannot accept any liability for accidents or damages of any kind.
2. Guests are required to satisfy compliance with the Traffic Code and to supervise and take care of children under their care. The guide´s instructions regarding the orderly conduct of the tour must be observed.
Completion of contract and Prices
3. A tour is firmly booked by sending the booking form or by the written confirmation (e-mail) of an agreed tour appointment by the guide.
4. For all tours from the programme or the tour repertoire of the guide, the prices below apply. The current price list is also available for download.
5. The prices for individual tours are agreed according to preparation effort and group size. Before a binding booking by the customer takes place in this case, a binding price calculation by the tourist guide can be ordered. Additional costs such as entrance fees, bus costs or tour guide systems are not included in the price unless expressly agreed.
6. Payment for guided tours from the programme must be made 48 hours before the start of the tour. The payment methods for group tours or individual tours are individually agreed at booking.
Delays and prevention
7. The tourist guide is obliged to wait 15 minutes at the agreed meeting point in case of customer´s. The waiting time is included in the tour time.
8. The customer undertakes to wait 15 minutes for the tour guide if she is late.
9. In the case of inevitable prevention, the guide will seek adequate replacement.
10. If a tour can´t be conducted due to force majeure, there is no entitlement for tour complementation or reimbursement of costs.
11. The guide will of course complete every guided tour, unless there is a right to cancel it (such as: unexpected physical disability, external circumstances or gross misconduct by participants). In case of gross disturbance by participants, the guide has the right to exclude this person from the further tour without any repayment of the tour fee.
12. Binding bookings from the program can only be cancelled up to 72 hours before the start of the tour. In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the tour, 50% of the tour fee has to be paid. In case of later cancellation the full tour price is due.
13. Group tours can be cancelled up to 14 days before the tour without cancellation fee. 14 to 3 days before the tour, 50 percent of the fee will be due. Is the tour cancelled less than 72 hours before the beginning term the full tour fee is due.
Website content and the tour programmes
14. Logo, texts and pictures at the website www.vienna-city-guide.at are protected by copyright and may not be used without permission.
15. Every recording (audio and film) of tours is not permitted. Content of tours is protected by copyright.
16. Content on www.vienna-city-guide.at is carefully researched. For any errors and mistakes, however, no liability can be accepted.
17. Liability for linked homepages and their contents cannot be accepted.
18. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
19. Personal data entered at the homepage, for example while a booking process, are only stored for booking and payment and only kept under the terms of the financial laws.
20. There is no transfer of personal
customer data to others, except it is necessary for the booking and / or
billing. A transfer for advertising purposes is categorically excluded.
Tour prices only include the guided tours. Any entrance fees, bus costs, tour guide systems and the like are not included and will be charged additional. Extensive preparations will also be charged separately. Before booking a tour, a binding offer is made on customer request.
Guided tours from the program:
Guided tour per adult: 17, -
Guided tour per child (3-14 years old): 8, -
children under the age of 3: free
Half-day tours within Vienna for a maximum of 3 hours, outside Vienna for a maximum of 4 hours:
Guided tour up to 25 persons: 194, -
Guided tours of 26-35 persons: 211, -
Guided tours of 36-50 persons: 226, -
Every hour of overtime started: 66, -
For school classes: price by appointment
For full-time tours (maximum 8 hours) are the double fee.
Busses and any entrance fees and tour guide systems are not included in the tour fees.
Individual tours, which are arranged according to customer´s wishes are to be paid depending on preparation effort. Before booking a tour, a binding offer is made on customer request.
All prices in Euro including VAT.